What to Expect
1) I now have the option of offering studio Sessions as well as location Sessions. For family sessions On location is your best option, as the studio is best suited for 1-3 people in a group. I can come to your home, your favorite park, beach etc. I use mostly natural light as my source of light to give your portrait a more Natural look.
2) A typical session will last from 1-2 hours. It really just depends on you. Newborn sessions will take longer. I am very patient to wait for the baby to be happy. A fed baby is a happy baby. :)
3) I am very easy going. Please do not feel stressed about your session. We are trying to capture happy faces, relaxed moments, kids and babies laughing and having fun. Just have fun, sit back and watch me make a fool of myself trying to get those fantastic smiles. :)
4) I am a big fan of hats, crazy striped leggings, props that mean something to your child. Please feel free to bring anything you would like to the session. I will take anywhere from 60 - 100+ photos, making sure you get every look you are after.
5) Your session will be available online to view within 2 weeks from the day we meet. You can share your gallery with friends and family. If you would like to see hard proofs, I am happy to print what you like. I take too many pictures to print proofs of each, so please go through the online gallery and select the proofs you would like to see. (up to 15) I will get you these printed and we can go over them before making your larger print order.
6) Most of all, have fun. I really enjoy my job, getting to meet all of you, and creating beautiful memories for you to cherish for a lifetime.